Impact Draft TS Helmet
Featuring Impact's exclusive wide eye port, Impact Race Product's Draft TS offers an exceptional range of front and peripheral vision while providing cooling and fog free ventilation with integrated crown and chin bar vents. The extended wicker bill captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lifting and buffeting while our "Intelligent Gray Matter" liner (a variable-density, single-piece helmet liner) is upholstered with fire retardant soft-knit Nomex for the ultimate in comfort. The Impact Draft TS helmet is finished with a fire-retardant Kevlar chin strap with a dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8" polycarbonate shield with three-position detent. SA2015
• HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
• SNELL 2015 CERTIFIED
• Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
• Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
• Forward facing louvered chin bar vents with rear exhaust vents.
• Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
• Interchangeable cheek pads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheek pads, other sizes are extra).
• Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
• .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.